To compete in an increasingly technological world, lawyers today must learn and hone essential digital skills in order to get more clients, increase visibility, and grow their legal practice.
If you will like to be one of the lawyers using digital media to get ahead of the competition, we invite you to register for the Digital Skills Training for Lawyers workshop.
The training will equip participants with the skills and tools needed to develop and implement a high-growth online strategy and position your business for profit now and in the long run.
Kindly note the following details about the training;
· Theme: “Digital Strategy Workshop For Lawyers”
– SEO and Conversational Tools
– Social Media Management
– Professional Branding
– Business Strategy
· Members of Faculty:
– Akinyemi Ayinuoluwa, Partner, Hightower Solicitors
– Adebimpe Mosanya, Lead Consultant, Beetee Consulting
– Adedunmade Onibokun, Partner, AOC Legal
– Stephanie Etiaka, Brand Communications Expert, OAL Nigeria
· Date: 12th and 13th of March, 2021
· Time: 11am – 2pm daily
· Venue: Virtual
· Audience: Lawyers
· Aims & Objectives: To train lawyers on how they may take advantage of online and digital media resources to promote their legal practice and careers.
Fee per delegate – N20,000
Account Details –
Lawlexis International Limited
Registration Link –
Kindly note that all payment confirmation and delegate information should be sent to email@example.com. For contact and sponsorship details, please contact Lawlexis on 09029755663.