Isn’t it funny how time flies? We are already approaching the end of the 1st quarter of the year.
For lawyers who are yet to pay their Annual Bar Practicing Fee for the year 2021, it’s seven days to closure of payments.
As you are aware, legal practitioners are by law mandated to pay their Annual Bar Practicing Fee (“BPF”) on or before the 31st day of March of every given year.
As you may already know, payment of the BPF within the prescribed timeframe comes with its attendant benefits, most of which have been shared with you before now.
BPF payments can be made online through your verified membership portal on the NBA website https://nigerianbar.org.ng/membership-portal or at any Access Bank close to you.
The Schedule of BPF per year of call is as follows:
- Senior Advocates & Honourable Benches – N50,000.
- Legal Practitioners of 15 years & above post call – N25,000.
- Legal Practitioners of 10 – 14 years post call – 17,500.
- Legal Practitioners of 5 – 9 years post call – N10,000.
- Legal Practitioners of 1 – 4 years post call – N5,000.
Remember to also write your full name and branch code when making the payment.
Dr. Rapulu Nduka Publicity Secretary